Thursday, 1st July 2021 UK is Green.. now what?
There is understandably lots of confusion as to what you can and cannot do if you decide to travel to beautiful #Mallorca this summer….
How to go about it…. this is the information as it stands today. (to the best of my knowledge and naturally it may change).
1. You DO now need a #negativePCR test or official proof of #doublevaccianation prior to travelling from UK to Mallorca.
2. You should complete a #SpanishPassengerLocatorForm or #spanishhealthform for each member of your party which produces a #QR code for presentation at Palma airport. https://www.spth.gob.es/ (you can choose a language)
3. As from Saturday 26th June #masks must be carried with you but are not needed in the exterior providing a safe social distance can be kept. In interiors they remain obligatory for everyone over 6.
4. Whilst Mallorca is on the green list your insurance should cover you for any difficulties but be sure to double check the contents to avoid any nasty surprises. Some companies are offering better coverage than others.
5. https://www.gov.uk/uk-border-control shows all up to date info.
Keep checking it prior to departure. You can sign up to receive notifications so you are always up to date with any changes. On your return to UK you do not need to quarantine whilst Mallorca remains on the #greenlist. However you must take an #antigentestmallorca locally 48 hrs prior to travelling home. Set price of 30€ and results within 30 mins approx. There are plenty of places in all resorts offering this speedy service so it is very easy and quick. It does not disturb your holiday. Prior to this you must book/order your Day 2 PCR test. Scroll down on the websites as the Day 2 option is a new addition to the listings. Most airlines are now offering discount codes to use when you book the tests but be aware that tests in Scotland have to be ordered at a Scottish government site. You must book these tests for all family members prior to leaving Mallorca as the reference number you receive on the booking has to be added to the Passenger Locator Form. Finally, complete the UK #PassengerLocaterForm prior to your departure.
6. #Relax, the process is very straight forward providing you have all your paperwork in order. Remember your #passport must have 6 months left on it to allow travel (since Brexit).
7. If you have not already booked your #holidayaccomodation, give me a call on 0034 619 757329 or email email@example.com. You can see our fantastic selection of hotels, apartments and villas at www.parasolpropertymallorca.com
8. Bring a #smile with you and use it daily. #Mallorca welcomes you back to Paradise and we will all do everything possible to ensure you have the most fantastic and relaxing stay possible. Be sure to book for 2022 too.
This information is given in good faith. It is the full responsability of the individual to ensure they have the correct information for their personal cirucumstances at the time of travelling.